Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How can I get over a heartache?

Yes. For now, i'll be using English. Because, I want everyone to understand my blog. (Laughs!) Especially, I have noticed that, many of my friends, including me have experienced this before, and NOW...


To start with, what is heartache?
Answer: intense anguish or mental suffering.
..."what???" (nosebleed)
Answer: intense sorrow caused by loss of a loved one .
.."Ahhh.."


Okay. So now, how can WE get over a heartache?


..."Heartache is hard to get rid of. I guess we all go through it at some point in time. I know, still, even though you love that some one, you need to give his/her happiness. Though, it hurts, Life still go on. Hard for me to do this blog, coz im still affected, hard because I cannot advice my self from this. But i can share what should you do, or I do to get over this (as I've experienced some before) now.


I know they say time heals all wounds but who needs time when you are heartbroken? How do you get over an ex- boyfriend when you still see him everyday. It hurts, really. To see someone whose in your arms before, but now, even talk you cannot do. Some people make closer attachments than others and that's why its the most harder to accept. But what can you do?


Reasons for some broke up:
1. Need space. ("daw")
2. All out of love (wew ure just liking another girl/boy lol)
3. saw him/her with another girl/boy. (nice 2 timer!)
4. Infidelity (jealous but inside ur the one planning it to show if he/she really loves u lol)
5. Misunderstanding (zzzzzz)
6. Lack of communication (free unli call? or share a load u want?)
7. Non stop arguing (cats and dogs, eat some pride pls)
....etc.


How can I get over a heartache?
..." find some activities to think about and get excited about. it. Go for a vacation, travel. Go play game, party! Hahaha.Be busy for it. In that, your focus will be on your work/activities. Less time in thinking about the past. Pray also to GOD, remember to thank him everyday for your life. Life goes on after all. If your'e really attached to a person, find someone that cares enough to listen to how you feel or who is going through the same thing( it makes me fell a lot better because you can say all the reasons why your hurt.,all the pain you've feel inside.) You can also try talking to other guys. But dont forget that do not hurt yourself. It doesn't help. People change, and many people don’t change for the good.


So hard right? You dont know what to do. You dont know what will happen next, how can u survive everyday? Nah.. Just be strong, always think positive. Still, that's not the end of the world. ".........zzzzzzzzzz, thats what they said" How would you feel when you are about to sleep you had everything, and then, when you wake up, you have nothing at all. I'm still waiting. I just need a break. We must trick it to heal, to think of.... build new neurons/connections of positive thoughts in hopes of moving on. Move on. Sigh. I don't want to tell the story of mine regarding this.. but I hope this one helps.


So..I keep telling myself ..."this too shall pass"…and I know it will..
Life is good.. Enjoy every minute of it. Don't lose hope. God will guide you all the way..
So for those of you who are sitting,lying there crying a drum of tears.. Try to watch this music vid: Kiss the rain and My memory and only you by my favorite piano artists...For him..


WhiteLady

No comments:

Post a Comment