Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My favorite yummy foods

Rawrrrrrr!! I love Foods and Eating is my favorite hobby.. lols..

(>^_^<)

Number 1: Pasta Bolognese




2. Carbonara Pasta



3. Pizza!!



4. Gyoza



5. Pork Adobo


6. Pork Sinigang






7. Beef steak



8. Shawarma



9. Lasagna


10. Macaroni salad


11. Lechon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_0


12. Siomai



13. Beef Mami



14. Sisig



15. Barbecue/Inasal



HEPHEP!!! Pahabol pa po....

I want football!!

---------> Just sharing.. Yummm yummm! I love all foods especially them.. RAWR!!! >^_^<

=)

credits at google.com..

Yeon

8 comments:

  1. Mainggit kayo sa favorite ko!! HEhehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this.very interesting information.i would like to do all the information
    restaurant in satya niketan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.
    Restaurant in satya niketan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this yummy and delicious food, thnaks for sharing....!
    Chowringhee restaurant satya niketan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like good and delicious definitely I will try this one. Thanks for sharing. :)
    restaurant in satya niketan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your recipes. Really wish you would return to posting! Anyway thanks for giving us such good recipes.
    chowringhee laxmi nagar menu

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to have the best Tandoori momos in delhi , please go to this place , i just love their Tandoori chicken momos .
    Best Tandoori momos

    ReplyDelete