Saturday, September 24, 2011

Missing You

Last night, I had a dream about you. You are having your vacation here in our place, spending all your time with me everyday,eating together, traveling, malling, having a very long conversations, playing ds together, etc,etc.Feels like you don't want to skip the time when you two are together. Spending time with him, maybe the most happiest moment for the two of us..

Suddenly, I wake up. I wake up, when he already left me here because he needs to go back at their place. After that, tears coming out from my eyes, As in, early morning, I cried, then I fell asleep. Hehehe. I don't know, it's just I felt, I'm happy---then sad, because of what happen in my dreams. Happy because, he spend his vacation with me, Became sad, because, He left, Another months, or maybe years before we see each other again. Anyway, I'm okay, if he already here. I will cherish the very moment when i'm with him.

Maybe I just missing him so Much, that's why I have dreamed about him..
Hope to see him here, soon...


WhiteLady

No comments:

Post a Comment