Thursday, October 13, 2011

Love Is All That Matter

Months passed, and were doing good and getting stronger for each other. You are 16 hours in my mind and 8 hours in my dreams. Zzzz.

Every second of every minute of every hour of everyday, i missing you so much. You are always in my heart and it will never change. ^^

Though, we fight sometimes because of misunderstandings, i hope you feel the same way that my heart only beats for you. That, I really care for you. Maybe I can survive a day without you, but i am not happy and I will feel so empty.

Many unexpected things happening right now, hope we can endure it, hope it wont mess the things that we have right now, like communication, though I hate my connection this past few days, I always wish that I can talk/chat with you. (Im praying that please no more another bad thing will happen right now and in the next days. Surely, I will die. T_T) even once a day, at least,i can sleep better, because i know you are there for me, and you will never leave me. I also said to you, that I will never leave you, I will wait for you. ^_^

Although somethings happening here, I hope that I can still see you "here" and have a talk to you. Nobody or Nothing in this world can stop us, because we are In-love with each other, and that's the important. I hope God will help us to survive. We can do it! I love you so much. Mahal kita. ^_^


WhiteLady

No comments:

Post a Comment