Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hoping in Rainy Days

You are not afraid of heights, you are afraid to fall.
You are not afraid of water, you are afraid of drowning.
You are not afraid to die, you are afraid for what the things aren't you haven't achieve or done.


You are not afraid to love, you are afraid to hurt....
Yes. To be hurt all over again. Why? You just love, why you also need to be hurt by million times? So sad, painful, wanna die. You already give your best,your trust and love. *Sigh..
I don't want to trust anyone anymore.. So I don't wanna be hurt again and hope for nothing.
If i experience it again, maybe i should die. My heart isn't strong like them. Mine is weak. easy to be break. No one wants to take care of it.

Story: If I love, I can wait, but my heart that missing the one she loves is a pain,that leads to death.
I trusted you,since i love you. I care for you,I never forget you, I only want to be with you, every time, every second of every minute of every hour of the day.You are always here in my heart and mind. But why you didn't understand me. Why you guys didn't aware of girls feelings?

Hope you love me and stick to your promise,like you said, i only want to see you happy.

I love you,no matter what. I am still here for you.

WhiteLady

No comments:

Post a Comment