Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Cold December (Fa la la la la la la la la la...)

*La la la la..

Sleeping too late, "Zzzzz zzz zzzzzz.." -------- Always getting late to wake up because of Cold mornings.. (rawr super cold) Wearing jacket, socks, even my tiger headgear.. Pillow and Blanket almost covering all my body,m looks like i am dead zombie (?!!!) Freeeeziinng....* How I wish no more storm, or typhoon or any bad weather. Because As I know, December should be cold because of it's season and not cold because of typhoon,whatever. Here it comes.. ----

The very much awaited season......  Christmas..

I am still thinking what memorable present I will give to my love ones.. Even though not expensive one but it's a precious one than money.  One more thing, I hope I can see him soon.. ^_^ I have so many plan but i don't know if I can do it all. Hohoho!

My only wish in coming Christmas is to have a joyous one for my family and friends and my love, and of course, to our Almighty Jesus Christ. It is the season for love for everyone, remembering the birth of our God. And give thanks for all the blessings that He gave.

Hope we will have a great one and always remember that Christmas Day is a blessing for all of Us.

WhiteLady

No comments:

Post a Comment