Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kirii's Flu again

I started tutoring our neighborhood (2 kids 1 boy 1 girl) last week.. I accepted the  favor of my previous  tutor because i wanna help them for their upcoming examination, 'cause they are absent for 1 month due to their sick  and was confined in the hospital during the said time.

--- I thought this is my first time that I will not get sick this December.. But, rawr, After  the first day of my tutorial, I got fever.. It actually goes for 3 days.. Hehehe, then after my fever, Okay--- I ady got Flu.. or trangkaso. T_T and until now, i am still suffering from that :( You know by this season my immune system is weak, i don't know why.. Every December i always got this sick.. But I am hoping that it will gone soonessssstt!! (Please!) I ady missed 3 nights of simbang gabi :( I also missed the puto bumbong and bibingka.. err i love puto bumbong with many margarine :) I hope I can attend simbang gabi in tuesday! 

I bought this one coz i wanna drink coke. coz i feel better with it.. :)
Ok then, I also went to a mall to buy some gifts to my parents and brother.. I ady feel bad and faint cause of my sick.. but I still ignore it (Last friday) But then, I already go home and take my rest.. Hehehehe..


Im really hoping that I will get well.. Because starting from 20, already party party.. I wish I can see the christmas trees and lights in Makati..(Ayala Triangle) OMG so cool... =.= Huuuu! I miss seeing them.. Hahaha..
Well. I wish i can do what I want this christmas! Thanks God for everything! Wish you all the best everyone! Have a good one..

WhiteLady

No comments:

Post a Comment