Sunday, February 10, 2013

I am..

Just read..

Dear Boyfriend,

I’m a girl. Not just any girl. I’m a lady, a woman, a sensitive heart.
I am not like any other girl who likes to go superficial and materialistic.
I am my own unique individual. I’m special. And I’m different.
All I want from you is to realize that I’m different and love me for who I am.
I will do anything to make you have that sweet smile, which I know is for me.
I will do my best to make you proud. I will even help you out in anything you need.
But please acknowledge my difference, and that I’m enough the way I am.
I am different from your ex.
Other girls might seem tempting, might seem better, but remember behind every mask there are also problems.
So, before you think about hurting me and going out with someone else, please think about me and how I feel.
That I am there waiting for you to get back, worried about you, and that I love you.
I can be insecure. I tend to be a bit naggy. I apologize for that. I only do it because I care about you the most.
I want you to know that I am a special person, and you’re a special for me.
No, I haven’t kissed many guys before and I’m not an expert in bed. But I am ready to listen to you and what you want of me. As long as you will be just mine and I am just yours.
I promise I will not cheat on you and I will not let you go, but please consider me whenever you do anything.
I will be always there ready to take you in.
You are my home, and I am yours.
I love you.


From your  Girl 



No comments:

Post a Comment