Friday, December 20, 2013

Don't Let Me Go

Chapter 2 
(A Before and After)

If I can make a wish
I wish that you will like me
But I don't want
Because I don't want you to like me because I wish it..
I want you to like me by freewill with your heart..

If the world would let me be happy..
I want to have that happiness because I made you happy.
If I tell you I'm still In love with you,
Are you going to leave me again?

I'm lively again when you started talking about my life
It's like i can smile after all
I thought I can never have that feeling once more
That once broke my heart..

It's  so difficult this feeling for you..
Every day, I keep saying to myself, "Stop it, or you'll hurt again"
But I still hoping,
Maybe this time, I will be happy

I tried to not talk to you anymore
I cant control myself, If I don't,
It ends myself tearing
Afraid to be left again and again.

Am I annoying? Irritating?
I hate myself, Yeah, Yeah
I tried to be nice, but still i keep remembering those things
"Yeah, I'm afraid to be hurt again, Should I stay away first?"


Maybe now, I will walk away from you
I know you will never notice me
Love is not the cruel one, But it is when you hurt.
I'm crying.

But if you say, Please stay,
I will stay..
I wish you will say, "Sorry, I'm happy that you are back"
Please don't let me go

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjqwuI-uzYbkwrrGQdKB_wly4rgHxVbNO61mVmZNMUPJFn0gcZ_xyHLR7uoqMNTJQ5dgHqiv7JieRBWfLPonFXt57PMb_ZM5X92UpfU0vNIiEDI93KorFyR-YdSU3nMM1-t3ui-o2p7hlo/s1600/3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment