Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cheomdamdong Alice

One of my favorite korean drama..
I really  love Park Si hoo!!

Cheongdam-dong Alice (Hangul: 청담동 앨리스; hanja: 清潭洞愛麗絲; RR: Cheongdamdong Aelliseu) is a 2012 South Korean television series, starring Moon Geun-young, Park Si-hoo, So Yi-hyun and Kim Ji-seok. It is about a young woman's "journey" to Cheongdam-dong ― one of the wealthiest areas in southern Seoul ― by seducing a second-generation chaebol into marriage.



You can watch it here http://www.dramaload.com/korean-drama-cheongdamdong-alice/
there are  16 episodes with english subs. Hope you like it...

OST (Official Sound Tracks)

Love Like This - K.Will
Daddy Long Legs - Baek Ah Yeon
It's Okay - Luna


                credits to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheongdam-dong_Alice  and google.com

It's not hard to love again.. Whether your priorities before or after you hurt is to be rich, earn money, be satisfied, buy all you want, still in the end, Love will conquer everything.

As well as the father and son relationship, even though not in good terms, A father will always be a father that will love his children no matter what happen.. They only always wanted you to be a successful man someday and a very good person  Blood still thicker than water. A loving parents will never let you down.

And so..
Even though, You lost him now,  no one can know, time passes, love takes time. It's okay to correct mistakes, but be sure you know what you really wanted now.

Important:

“Winston Churchill once said, ‘Immature love says I love you because I need you. Mature love says I need you because I love you.’” HAHAHA –

Seung-jo: “I need you because I love you, Se-kyung. Because I need you, I love you. Now I can no longer distinguish the difference between that.” *Tear*

I really like this drama, with satisfying ending. At the middle, I thought Se Kyung will became a really gold digger and will only realize that he really love seung Jo in the end.. But She never knew She love him already before he know that he's a super rich hot guy! Well, I just don't like some twist happen about her and Seung Jo, just because of the farking guy who video her and Seung Jo's Ex. LOL.

So don't forget that, Love is not all about money..


Yeon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment