Monday, February 03, 2014

My Flappy Bird Review #farkingbird

 #stupidbird #whythisbirddontdie #heavybird #imsickofthisbird #freakingbird #depressiongame #imgonnathrowmyphonenow #pleasedeletethisgameguys  and all of the hash tags words about this game you're going to be crazy!

Actually ganito kasi yun, naintriga lang and how i started playing this game..
First of all... I usually play browser games like this online mmorpg, rpg,strategy game, Chinese based games etc.. I don't play Fb games anymore, I am also annoyed by fb games invitations notifications. LOL
 


But then, I was curious what is the "flappy bird" that they are talking about in facebook, they said, "try this game, so fun!" and then I download it using my phone (play store) .. O yeah !! Wooo not big mb(megabytes) that will kill my memory. Then I started play. It was tap tap tap the screen only, I am not yet seeing this  GREEN FARKING BARRIERS OR BLOCK OR WATEVER YOU CALL IT, the bird already spank his own head to the ground. SCORE = 0. LOL my first score was 0. -_-

Heart Broken! I just tried this game for  fun if I'm bored..Then I tried again, In 1 hour, I made this


HOHOHO! What now??!!!

Then I tweet it and put at my instagram account. And I am proud what!? Hahahaha, then I visit my  Facebook and searching hashtags for flappybird. I felt so stupid in playing this game, I keep shouting  "fark this", "OMG", "I hate this! Don't want to play anymore." HAHAHAHA...when you read all the  posts there you will see  score 30, 50, 100 ++ But mine, 3??!!! o_O -_- I am depressed. (sigh)

The  Highest scores so far that I saw is

LOL seriously how did you manage to relax your fingers,hands,mind,heart,body,soul, eyes and your breathing while saying "if you hit your head  in any of this block I'm gonna throw my phone!! farking you!" Hahahahaha. Well.. Amazing then..

Some funny posts to flappy bird game i have read..


 
photo credits to facebook #flappybird posts

Oh well.. I got bored again, done playing "my game". And I'm still not sleepy, it's already around 12 am..Then I tried again.. Haha! After 2 hours of trying.. Tentenenenen!!!

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!!!. (x_x) That's my best score so far.. So stupid lol -_- I want to delete it but I still want to try and try again. HAHA!

I know this game will suddenly became famous in app stores because it's a  crazy game.
http://techcrunch.com/2014/02/01/developer-behind-flappy-bird-the-impossible-game-blowing-up-the-app-store-says-he-just-got-lucky/?ncid=twittersocialshare

Well masakit sa ulo minsan, kasi nakakapikon naman talaga kapag  lagi ka nalang nahuhulog  o nauuntog. Worth trying. Dahan dahan lang baka maihagis yung phone! ^_^

See also
Play this game! http://yitien.r2games.com/
Visit my Other threads http://whitediary03.blogspot.com/
http://whitediary03.blogspot.com/2013/06/yitien-mounts.html
Download Hello Hero in your mobile play store or Play at Facebook. HELLO HERO REVIEWS

Yeon  ♥

2 comments: