Wednesday, February 19, 2014

From This Day Forward ♥

Chapter 3 
(I Love You So)

I'm so happy to have this feeling again and again and with the same person.
I thought I will never have someone like you in my life after what happen before..
I can say I'm falling in love and  I am finally know how it feels..
How it feels to be loved again.. ^_^

I've been waiting
I've been longing
I am so glad you want me to stay..
You didn't push me away..

So for now, Please take care of yourself for me.. And I will take care myself for you.. And will always here for you, every single day, will always love you.. Happily and contented. :p

"Even we not yet meet, I know someday we will, And I will be waiting for that day.. And when that day comes, You and I will be the happiest people in the world..

...You and Me in our perfect world..and create wonderful memories..."


Our song..: In Love With You
Wanna post his picture.. His record voice for me.. What he do.. How he is..?
But later he will get mad. Hahaha :p
Maybe soon *i'm evil witch again*


No comments:

Post a Comment