Wednesday, June 25, 2014

She Needs Love

Short Story


conversation of a girl who always taken for granted and the guy who likes her very much


At the bar..

I said to him: "Why do I feel like I'm alone?"

He asked me: "What happened?"

I answered: "You know? I have a lot of friends... They said I'm good. Yeah I'm kind, thoughtful and friendly"

"Sometimes, I'm bad."

"What's the point of living as a good person? If you are kind, you'll be blessed.
Do you believe in words like that?"

"Why do I always feel the world hates me?"

He said: Why are you alone now? At this time at least someone is by your side to accompany you.

"Ah.. So you come here because  you see me alone and  pitiful?" She asked with smile..
"Because at this time, a girl all  by herself without friends, without  lover, is drinking?"

(Serious)
"Nobody loves me...

But, I am fine..

Why? I'm alone in this world anyway..

Because even I am with friends, We're on our own..

Also, I wasn't born to be loved..

I was born to eat and live well on my own..

Also... You see, I like being lonely.." She laughs..

He asked: "Were you  always like this?"

I said: "What do you mean? Where will you find a woman who is always like this?It is something you will realize as you live. The world's secret..

Except me, everyone is a stranger."

He said: "If you keep live believing that, isn't it hard?"

I answered: "Why? If people hate me for being like this, then I hate them too. It's simple. There's no reason for me to look good to people who don't like me. I am having a hard time liking back people who like me. It's killing me!"  .... Eyes set straight to the guy with teary eyes...


~Today is like yesterday..  And even tomorrow nothing will change.. Don't cry.. Protect yourself.. ~

While going home..

She said: "What's the reason for me to live kindly?" That's all a trap that people set up to stab you in the back.. Living like this is so comfortable and easy.."

Her purse fell..

"Ugh, look at this,  It's not going the way I want it to, anyways.. 
Why should I live being conscious of other people?"


yeon

No comments:

Post a Comment