Friday, July 18, 2014

Typhoon Glenda Ph

July 16, 2014, Wednesday , 12:00 am

12:30 am - the very strong wind comes, with little rain.. I was reading my Facebook news feed, checking PAGASA news and GMA news about the weather.. It is 101-120 kmph cyclone wind and It's frightened me 'cos i really feel that she is coming. Our place, Laguna has a signal warning 3.

3:00am - As of now, I felt my brother's roof at his room is already ripping off. I keep checking our room every minute. Covering the important things like fan, bags, television, his window. He is sleeping and I can't understand how he can asleep when it's so noisy. Our room located at the second floor, we called it attic.

3:30 am - the electricity is already cut. It's gone around 1am the back after 30 minutes. And now its gone.

4:00 am- It becomes worse, my brothers wall and ceiling has a water flowing already, that part is made of wood, I'm hoping it will be fine not to break. I keep praying and saying His name to let our house endure the wind and the rain til she get out of our area of responsibility. I am waiting someone, whoever to call me,cos I need some communication, because i know it will be hard without signal,electricity after this Glenda mess.

4:30 am- I keep praying and saying.. stop it already. I decided to put all my important things inside my cabinet. My PC, telephone, speaker, bags. My monitor, I covered it with plastic and cloth. Since I don't have a space anymore in my cabinet. I keep going to bathroom to pee but the door can't open because of the wind keep fighting me. The window there is half open, can't close due to its rusty metal already. Since the roof of my brothers room ripped of the water keep entering. It has a connection to the bathroom downstairs. And omg. I heard a roof piece flew!!! So metal sound. I don't know if its ours. OMG. Please stop it already.

5:00 am- I thought I am going to have a heart attack, she still keep on blowing! WooOoshhhh woOoshhhh!!!. And the roof i feel half of it has been ripped off and trying to stay there until she get out. You can't sleep if like this.

5:30 am - It is. Indeed. Typhoon Glenda was a very strong one. Its been 5 hours already and she still keeps on whistling,growling like a very mad tiger. Our worries is not the black out or flood.. it is the wind that she keep blowing into our roofs,windows, trees, vehicles.And I.................. am still wishing the sun to come, because I can see light already! But, Glenda still here and whistling, growling and keep destroying Laguna! Hufff... I can see the trees, plants, streets, farms is like a....... . . . .

6:00 am - when she will stop?? I still can't sleep. I can't sleep downstairs, my brother use the sofa bed at the small hallway near our parents room. I cant sleep in the chair in dining area too. The kitchen floor and sink is full of water from window. The stairs have water too from i don't know where the fark they came!! Only my Room not wet and safe. And i also cant stand the smell of the pig came from the farm nearby. And now i have no signal. My mobiles battery down to 50% i hope typhoon
Glenda will go away already.

6:30 am -Antenna and some roof piece from our neighbor fell. Glenda still on a fight. Final battle using super cyclone wind that made our guava tree fell, big post slant, my father's tricycle go to the middle of street. Glad I check everything every time and so I wake up my Father to pull back his trike. Unfortunately he has flu. So, I asked my brother to do it and I assist.

7:00 am - Ugh! This Glenda will not leave til she not she not break all the things she wants. Dang it. I told you don't break woman's heart. That's why shes like this (kidding aside). The newly made pig pen and junk area near the farm, roofs all gone, woods keep flying, leaves and garbage keep dancing with Glenda. I feel sooner my room window glasses will collapse and break. This time is the wind is stronger than earlier.

This time too I am super duuuuuuuuuper hungry. I cant eat because im not feel at ease. I want to sleep really. >_<

9:00 am - My room walls such a messy already filled with water.. Same to my best friend room ,because of the wind direction changed. It's terrible. I'm feeling sleepy so much but i kept awake because of the noise of the room.clang!bannng!! Bamm! tong!bang bang BAANNGgggg!!! plaaanNNNnGGG!

10:00 am - I fell asleep. The wind became slower and slower..

12:00 pm - im awake to change the towels that i put in my walls to protect my bed and to the&nbsp; floor. My cabinet a little wet but the things inside are safe.

2:00 pm - Glenda has gone already and im awake, go bath and eat. I eat like haven't eat for 1month. No water so I used the mineral water. I decided to clean asap my room, I changed my PC place next to my cabinet because the roof need to be fix where got water pouring in my bed. Father fix temporarily the roof and the walls

6:00 pm- still no electricity, the MERALCO still keep fixing the post and the cable wires. All of our mobiles losing battery already.. we only have my mom's phone for fm radio to listen to the news.

7:00 pm - candle light dinner.its very cold. We had fun dinner even we faced such a bad weather.
8:00 pm - my college classmate visit me and my best friend to check if we are OK. And that time too the electricity and water is back finally! Internet not yet back, maybe tomorrow.

July 17, 2014

The power is gone again. Black out! We don't know why.. But at least we already charge our phones, clean some clothes, towels, dishes all we used in cleaning the house. At night it back again.

July 18, 2014

BLACK OUT AGAIN! for6 hours. I just knew what is the reason of black out when the power is back, I watched the news and it's rotating black out because of the other places needs to be fix and shortage of electricity. My gad MERALCO! We are very understanding but please tell us what time or inform us as soon as possible not afterwards! Because it may cause problems with out appliances that we are using.

I'm thankful everyone is safe and no such a flood happened. Thanks God you didn't leave us. Glenda please have mercy.. There's a LPA forming found outside the PAR. I hope it will gone and no more very strong typhoon this year.

#GlendaPh
#HorribleTyphoon
#PleasePrayForThePhilippines

Note: This article was posted after 2 days when we got the electricity back.

Yeon❤



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment