Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Acceptance

Everyone said.. "Love is hard", that nobody who fall in love come out with good feeling. Why do you believe that a love can last forever? Forever?  It's a no. Love not last forever. Its you and your significant other way of trusting and caring each other that last. Love only last if you both are healthy and if you have energy.. Know what I mean? connection, trust and respect equals love. I am not lying. Someday, you will realize it. As much as we love somebody, we also get bored. But you know..  I also wish that love can last forever. I loved a man so much that make my heart broken. I can't do anything for a love that gave up.

Remember that when you fall in love, it's easy. It is very easy to fall in love.. A reality that if your partner broken up with you it is not them who suffers, it's you. We can only love as long as somebody is interested. People are like toys. They come and go. You want this thing to last.. but the other person says no. What do you want me to do? Kill myself? Hehe. Nothing. This is reality. We must first love ourselves. This is how we can accept the truth and the real world. Let us hope that we all find "true" love but remember that it is hard to find. Don't just find. Find your self first and be happy with your own. So whoever come and go in your life, you will not be hurt too much like hell. And once you find your true love, don't let it go anymore.




Yeon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment