Tuesday, September 02, 2014

A Princess' Tears

-Short Story-
(A sudden break up)

Rachel: Where have you been? Didn't you know I keep looking for you, I'm worried that something happened already to u that's why you're missing for a few days. Are you sick ? Why not message me :(

Kristoff: I'm very busy and  I don't feel to online and  message you.

Rachel: Why?

Kristoff: You're always getting mad and I don't know why and it makes me unhappy.

Rachel: You don't love me anymore? Are u giving up?

Kristoff: Yes I give up.

Rachel: Why like that? Why so soon? You said you love me. Now not anymore?

Kristoff: We can be friends if you want.

Rachel: You know I'm not mad, if I get mad, there will be a reason. And I already told you  if I get mad, it's just sulking. I can't mad to you. You know  I don't get mad to you for long. I even waiting your reply but there's nothing. :( You said you love me and  you accept me even I'm like this. And now you don't like it anymore? I don't always mad at you. You should know that. You made me fall in love with you and now you're going to leave me?

Kristoff: I'm sorry :(

Rachel: Can't you think about it? Let's fix this.

Kristoff: I also don't want  someday I will be tied  up.

Rachel: You know you are free, I never kept you from doing anything you want. You see me like that? Ok then..

Kristoff: Let's take a break first.

Rachel: Do you still like me?

Kristoff: Yes

Rachel: Alright, if that's what you want.. I can't force you.. I will wait for you and sorry for what I said before, I never mean it. :(

Kristoff: Yeah, we take a break first ok and rest..

Rachel sent a message after 2 hours

"I'm really sorry if my attitude to you makes you unhappy.. I never mean anything bad i said if you think I'm mad. I cant think right that time. I don't know now what will happen but I will wait for you.. i really love you and sorry."

He replied: "I know you don't mean bad just take care and rest well.. Goodnight, sweet dreams and  sleep tight."

........The next day........

Rachel was busy at work, she never think anything but she is only silent and not talking to other people. Then she got a call from Kristoff.

Kristoff: How are you?

Rachel: I'm fine

Kristoff: I heard you are leaving here. Why are you quitting? Is it because of me?

Rachel: I don't know.

Kristoff: Don't quit please.

Rachel: (in mind) are you always been like this? You're asking too much. First u gave up to me, second, you ask to be friends and now you want me stay with you? Did you ever consider what would I feel?

Kristoff: I will rest soon , I'm still sick, I'm 2 days sick.

Rachel: You should've taken care yourself.

Kristoff: I'll try. But I'm more worried for you.

Rachel: Why?

Kristoff: Because you're someone I loved before

Rachel:(in mind) before? So not anymore?

Kristoff: By the way, I am happy that I still see you here and talking to me.

Rachel: I will go out.

Kristoff: OK. I will go home, I'll see you later ok?

.....no reply...

Kristoff: what are you doing not sleeping?

Rachel: I'm busy doing installing my PC drivers

Kristoff: you got many car ah so long? (Laughs)

Rachel:(in mind) you still can joke ah. Lol

Kristoff: Ok I will see you tomorrow ok? I go off now. You should rest soon. You can message me anytime you want but I'll read it  If I got home already ok?

Rachel: Ok. Ty.

Then, Rachel sent a personal mail after an hour.

"I want to talk to you. But i don't want.. I wish you are fine.. but you know, i was keeping myself busy so i dont remember anything, but at the end of the day, i worry about u and i missed you. And it hurts, i didnt know that this will happen that the person i thought who love me will leave me all of a sudden. These past few days i didn't think about what happened. Yes , it hurts. And I cant even shout it because i don't know. And you take care yourself , you're not a baby anymore. Goodnight.."

 

 To be continued..

"Sometimes I wonder, if there's at least one reason to hold on, I will."

Yeon 

No comments:

Post a Comment