Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Story of a Wei general and the purple gear

"Still thinking of a nice topic for this." wew (laughs!)
Main Characters: Wei general namely: XiahouYuan and the purple gear "kirin" sounds like kirii. LOL nevermind.
Setting: Dynasty saga (s3)

"I am crazily in love with a certain man.. we met online and become friends." and then........ the story goes here..

...Once upon a time in dynasty saga, about 190 AD server date there was a girl name kirii, a level 60 player from Php legion in SHU kingdom.. kirii get her farm and mine the 5th highest output. after an hour, a greedy guy took..nah.. not took.. stole my farm and mine. SO i feel mad.. but i ignored it. Oooopppsssss!! After that day, I get again my farm and mine,after 30 minutes that gut stole it again! SO I report it to Holmes (our commander) and then I try to fight it back, unfortunately, I am so weak that time, so Im lose to him.. So.. Holmes  and EZ find that guy in the kingdom channel and holmes said "Do not take my colonel kirii properties!"  LOL. Hahaha..

Till that day, still, no one knows  that i am a girl, except to my legion. Until they saw my picture in the DS event. That issue was the 1 week headlines i mean, topic of shu kingdom. So That greedy guy PM me and ask me if thats true that im a girl, he asked me my FB account. That day, he said sorry for taking my farms and mines. 3 days and he still PM me, we chat the whole day,  telling story, nonstop jokes at the kingdom channel, coz he ask me to translate everything to a filipino, so he can make a trick that he is a filipino. Hahahah!! a week ago, i feel comfortable with him, and he said the same too..until one day, He told me that he loves me and i was shock at first not that i never loved him but infact i had been in love with him secretly too. I tell also my feelings to him after 2 weeks. I dont know if its true. But i think its yes. I just felt it. He ask me for my yahoo or Skype account because he wants to get to know me more. We talk about everything, getting to know each others, families,plans, businesses, studies, etc. etc.

We always chat before he go to work and achool, his breaktime, after his work, beefore he sleeps. He always ask me for help about his assignments, sometimes i get nose bleed because his assignments all about  finance. He's studying while working at australia, he choose to go there and left indonesia for awhile.

After 3 months, we are still the same, teasing by other players calling us DS couples. He always said that im his real girlfriend. Even his friend chat me when he's is not around to play his account. He also argue with Siaokia, or whoever guys in JST legion even in PHP legion chat with me. Heheheh. One time when he confined in a hospital, i feel so worry, so his friend online and told me about me. Hkxzzz..coz he is not sleep in time. Work while studying is really stress. Then he only eat like a baby. Wew.

Then one day, he became so busy, super busy, over busy and mega busy. I ws sad, because we only had less chat, he less play, I always play his account. HE always come home late 12 midnight, during that time still waiting for him.. Then, one time, I became more sad, when he said he will be busy next week, So he asked for my number so he can call me. Of that 1 week busy, I always mail him, but no reply. Hes online, he said, "honey lets play another game, im bored with this game." Then 1 of my friend in DS told me that, "Hetold me that he will be no longer playing DS, because he is busy." So, I said, "yes he is, but i dont think so." So when hes online again, He already asked me that he cant play anymore DS because he has no more time anymore. HE also told me that "I will call you everyday, if u dont have load, no need to reply, I can call you." HE also feel sorry for me coz he left me alone here. He said sorry for being rude to me the ff weeks. He is just so tired..So from that time, Im the one who playing his account, and im taking care of it. Nah... Huhuhu

On April.. He doesnt reply my messages and he rarely talk to me.He is always busy. I feel so much pain to know how much i do love him.more than i have ever love anyone in my life.Even if  we only meet at the game. Sounds so stupid I am. He is such a sweet guy but i dont know untill when i will live with feeling. I think of him day and night,he is always in my mind.He feels my mind and my whole being... I realy love him with everything in me,i love him so much and that i cant change until now im still waiting for him... I wanna kill him!!!

I just found out, he and his gf together now. when i take a look at his fb. I'm so hurt.. especially when he ignore you, when he sometimes try to open his account but he didn't chat me at all. He just keep me stupid...so so like that..Sigh.  Damn you! LOL . Never mind that's LIFE.. Must not to trust easy or so fast to a guy you just meet.

Point of view: *Never let anything bring you down in life. Everything that happens, makes us who we are today We learn from our past, our mistakes. That's how we become better..
*never be someone's option when there are people who will make you their priority..
*Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it's not the end... Never regret your past, only regret if you don't learn from it!
*You never understand it until you experience it..
After all this story.. This will be remain as   "Once upon a time............"
Life goes on, be happy! God loves us.

WhiteLady

No comments:

Post a Comment